3.18.2009

Did Someone Hit the Snooze Button?

So this week Harmel has started a new habit...he sets his alarm for 6:10 am which is nearly an hour before he actually gets up (he usually gets out of bed at 7:00). And then he'll continue to hit the snooze button every 9 minutes until my alarm goes off at 6:45 am at which time he'll finally turn his off completely and maybe get up. I'm usually out of bed before him.

This morning I asked him why he doesn't just set him alarm for 6:50 and then hit snooze once and then get up. He said he likes the state of "almost sleeping" because he likes to cuddle with me in the morning cause I'm nice and warm. I told him I don't really care. I wake up feeling totally exhausted because I wake up every time the alarm goes off.

Hopefully Harmel will listen to me and I'll feel more rested tomorrow morning.

No comments: