7.05.2009

My Lil Garden






So Harmel and I do not have a backyard, or a front yard, or any type of yard at all...but I LOVE gardening. So I decided to try my green thumb on our balcony. Right now we have a tomatoe plant, a red pepper plant, a stawberry plant, and lettuce and carrots, all growing on the balcony.

I just have to mention one thing. This is our second round of carrots and lettuce. The first round I planted a little prematurely and it was too cold to keep the box outside, so we kept it in our bedroom...we thought it would be a good idea because the cats aren't allowed in our bedroom, however Rembrandt (we think) snuck in a dug up almost the entire pot (the pot is a foot and a half long). My plants had already started growing! They were almost an inch tall and I had to start all over again...oh well!

No comments: