8.20.2007

Berries & Oma

Last week my friend Amy and I went out to Harmel's farm to pick Saskatoon berries. I dropped Amy off at her house and when I got home my Opa and Oma were visiting.


I needed to wash the berries right away because I was giving them to someone at work the next day so I dumped them all in the sink (2 whole icecream pails full) and set to work sorting through the good and the bad. Oma came over right away to help me. It was so nice. I don't get to see my Opa and Oma very much anymore because they're gone a lot of the time, so any chance to spend with them is great. Thanks for the help Oma :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nicole. This is Oma. Nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

That is the worst part.... washing and sorting. and it's the grossest when you find bugs.