8.09.2007

Long Lake

Last month I think my blog and I had a bit of a falling out...


...I was too busy. SORRY!


Anyway, my family and I just got home from camping this week and we had a great time!


Aside from the fact that we had rain every night it was a wonderful family trip to Long Lake (my last family trip before I get married!!). The days were hot, we burned, we bought a boat, we ate ice cream, we went paintballing, we went swimming, we went tubing, we got lots of sleep, we ate banana boats and smores, we played Yahtzee, and it was amazing.


As for the picture above. I was afraid my nose was going to peel so I took extra care to make sure it was properly moisturized.


(Wee Ooo Wee Ooo...new boat!!)

It was great that Eric and Katie could join us for a few days too. I can't wait to go camping again next year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...talk about a fun holiday. Where did you go? Cool boat. I bet it goes fast.

Anonymous said...

Never mind the where did yoo go thing. I see where. sorry...