9.26.2007

So Many Dresses...


For any of you out there who are married, do you remember wedding dress shopping?

For me it's still recent. I only purchased my dress about 3 weeks ago. And I still go and try it dress on at the shop probably once a week to make sure that I still like it. And I do like it. A lot. I love it.



However, the day after I bought it I found some pictures of the other dresses I was looking at, and I started wondering if I actually got "the one". I was so undecided and nervous and even a little scared that maybe I didn't. I felt bad and I felt like maybe I rushed into it a little. After all, I plan on only ever having one dress, therefore I only get one chance at getting the right one. There's so many dresses to pick from and so little time. I wish I had started looking when I was 10, instead of 20.


I'm starting to not feel that way so much anymore, but I still bad for feeling that way in the first place.

4 comments:

Beaner said...

your harmel will love you in any dress my friend...any dress :D

plus...dont fell guilty for second guessing...i would be the same way i think...

Anonymous said...

New post already!!!!!
YOu'll love your dress

Lyndsay said...

Hey Nicole, Thanks for dropping a line on my blog. It's kind of a fun easy way to keep everyone updated on life. Good luck w/ the wedding plans:)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.