2.07.2009

When I'm Bored


So my Mom and Dad left for Mexico on Tuesday...leaving my younger brother, Ian, home alone.

Today Harmel worked til 12:30. So between the time of dropping him off at work (at 5:45 am) and picking him up again I got to sleep in and then clean the entire house. Talk about a rockin' Saturday. Not to mention the fact that I didn't even shower or do my hair this morning...and so now I know I look like a tractor. After picking Harmel up from work (and waiting half an hour for him to get out) I then dropped him off at McQueen Park so he could launch rockets and have a run-through of the Cadet snow derby with his boys in the afternoon.

So now I'm visiting Ian! Woo hoo. Obviously we're bonding. Just kidding. We went for lunch together and now I'm doing laundry at my parents house so that I don't have to pay $6 a load at home. (RIDICULOUS).

This is what happens when I have nothing to do...the laundry actually gets done. And the house actually gets clean. I just don't know how the 2 of us make so much laundry.















Yeah, that's like 5 loads of laundry! In one weeks! I think it's cause of Harmel. I'm not a dirty person :)

No comments: