2.20.2009

KITS!

So for a short time last week Harmel and I had 5 kittens/cats. Our APARTMENT was loaded.

I used to work with a nurse who got very sick with cancer and could no longer care for them so Harmel and I told him we could find a good home for his three cats. However, that home happened to be our apartment for a night. Our two kittens didn't really appreciated it. There wasn't even an attempt to get along with the other three. All five of them hissed at each other every time they came within a foot of one another. Then again, I probably wouldn't like a stranger peeing in my litter box or eating out of my dish (our own kittens have separate food dishes as it is).


The next day Harmel brought the three that aren't ours out to his mom and dad's farm. I was a little nervous at first because they are house cats, and as soon as Harmel let them out of the kennel two of them ran away. However, we were there on Sunday and I saw all three of them.


Black Magic, Todd, and Ace (in order)

No comments: