11.23.2006

daddy's little girl

So this is my dad and me.


We're actually huge nerds. And I know that sometimes we don't get along, and sometimes I say things to him that I should, and sometimes vise versa. I think the biggest problem is that we're just too much like eachother...we're both pretty stubborn and as much as I might look like my mom, I'm truly a Schenk at heart.

Sometimes I feel bad because I don't always take the 2 extra seconds out of my day to tell my dad that I love him. In fact, I don't remember the last time I did that, I think that at some point in my life I decided I was too old for that, and now sometimes I just feel awkward saying it. And I know that sounds retarded but it's true.

However, I really do love my dad, I would never ask for another dad, because no other dad could really be any better. I know that he loves me and he cares for me and every time he gets mad at me he's just trying to make me into a better a better person.

I love my dad, he's amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I love my dad, too *sniff, sniff*

There something about dads and daughters and mothers and sons.

Anonymous said...

I agree... with both nik and bitetherabbit

Anonymous said...

your dad seems pretty cool

Anonymous said...

love you too...sweetie