11.15.2006

in my spare time

Well, since I'm being harassed to write a new post here's something absolutely fascinating...I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SIMS 2.

It doesn't even make sense because there's no point to the game, oyu can't win, you can't pass a level, and you can't lose...but I think that it might be because I love decorating, and painting, and buying things, and I want to get married, and have a family and all that stuff...and in this game you get to do all that! It's amazing...and very time consuming. I'm not joking. I'm so in love with this game that if I have no homework, no GEMS or Sunday School to plan for, no work, no good TV shows, and no Harmel coming over, then I could very well plan Sims all night long. And I won't get bored...I would strongly recommend that anyone who doesn't have a life to get this game because if you do have a life, the moment you get this game, you'll forget about everything else...

For example, last week I got a new expansion pack for my Sims, The Glamour Life. The same night I bought Cars so that Harmel and I could watch it. Well we put the movie in and I really wanted to watch it, especially because I haven' seen it before. But my laptop was just sitting there calling out to me and there was no way I could possibly neglect it when my Sims had never before experienced the glamourous life. It just didn't seem fair...so I installed it and while Harmel watch Cars, I played Sims. I really feel sorry for him sometimes, but it's just so addicting...

4 comments:

Amy A. said...

my sister Julie was/is a HUGE SIMS fan...I kinda can see the appeal but I'm more partial to Sim City. Now THAT'S an addicting game.

Anonymous said...

ya I agree with amy. Sim City was SO fun...

dan said...

I really do like the sims, but like seriously my 5 year old cousin plays it, and when the characters go to "the bedroom" there are fireworks coming out of the bed when they are having sex! Im pretty sure that might make things a little confusing for a 5 year old....

kt said...

NEW POST!!