3.22.2007

Coffee Coffee Coffee

So I open the McDonalds restaurant 3 days a weeks. Tuesdays before I go to school, and then Fridays and most Saturdays. That means that I'm up around 4:00 a.m. Let's just say that I need my coffee. I usually have one coffee before work and then 2 more within the first 3 hours.

And I'm starting to get into the habit of drinking a cup or 2 before I go to school. At 7:30 I really wanted coffee so I went and woke my mom up to ask her if I could make some and she asked me if I was addicted to "The Stuff". I told her that I just really liked it...thinking about it now...addicted might be a better word.

Is that a bad thing?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim's....Tim's....Tim's
I love it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i would be scared to get addicted to coffee...just cause i would have to wake up earlier to make it or to buy it...and to buy it costs money every day...and it's bad for you...and i just wouldn't want to rely on it to function...ya know?

but it is good...and that's ok if you are addicted...i won't judge you :)

Chelsita said...

Ha ha Nicole,
Yeah, I think with you drinking it that many times a day,I am pretty sure that means that you are addicted...

Nicole said...

alright...well i pretty much only drink it on days that i have to work...

except, i had like 3 cups yesterday because we drove to calgary...

kt said...

Coffee is actually good for you Nadine... I mean the caffine isn't, but the other parts of it is. So go get addicted!

Nicole said...

I don't think I'm actually addicted to the caffiene part or fact that it keeps you awake. I don't really rely on it that way!!

I actually like the taste :)

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club sis!