3.04.2007

Engagement Party

Last night Harmel and I had our engagement party!
It was pretty awesome. We're not really sure, but we figure about 50 people showed up!




Here's Harmel getting ready for the big night! We baked 4 dozen cupcakes!





Everyone's shoes in the porch...I'm sure there were more, I just don't know where!








Everyone hanging out and watching while H and I opened all our amazing gifts!




Thanks everyone who had any part in the evening last night! Thanks for all the presents, time, and love that was put into last night! H and I are both very happy! Hope everyone had a good time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a Great time! It was totally fantastic, and good food too!

dan said...

the only one I recognize is Mrs. Potvin. I love her so much...she is SO nice! Congrats again!