3.27.2007

More in Coffee News

Alright. So now that we all know about my not-so-secret addiction...

Every morning before work I stop to get a coffee at Tim Horton's because **gasp** they have better coffee than McDonalds...This means that I'm a Roll Up the Rim player! Woohoo!

So far I think I've purchased 16 coffees...and I've won twice!! (double exclamation marks for the double win). I won a coffee and a donut! Harmel and I are both hoping that I win the car so that we can sell it and pay for our wedding and start paying for a house...lol. I think I'll cross my fingers on that one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on that car. It would be nice to have a new one. You know you can also get tea and hot chocolate in those cups!!!! All women love chocolate!!!!!!

D

Nicole said...

but their coffee is soooo good!

Anonymous said...

i disagree, i am not a fan of Tim Hortons coffee. By the way, I like the new layout!